Our office is our professional home, and we are proud to have you as our guest.
List of Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Root Canal Treatment and Retreatment
- Apicoectomy (Endodontic Surgery)
- Post Space
- Silver Point Removal
- Perforation Repair
- Post Removal
Our patients' comfort is our first priority
- Our state-of-the-art dental chairs allow our patients to rest comfortably during their treatment.
- While being treated the patient is always with the treating doctor or with our qualified dental assistant.
- Referring doctors are always welcome to accompany their patients for treatment at our office.
- After treatment is completed we forward a written report along with pre-operative and post-operative x-rays to your referring doctor. This enables your doctor to complete your restoration treatment.
- We strive to maintain open communication with the referring dental team to provide the patients with the best scheduling options and treatment planning available.
Making an Appointment
We want to make your experience with our office a pleasant one beginning with the first phone call or visit. Our front desk staff is knowledgeable regarding our doctor’s time and insurance coverage in order to best assist you.
When calling to make an appointment our receptionists will need a few minutes of your time and will take the following information from you:
- Your name and contact phone number(s).
- Name of your referring doctor.
- What tooth number or area are you calling about?
- What symptoms are you having in the tooth/area?
- Have you had a root canal in that tooth before?
- Is there a crown on the tooth?
- Would you like us to schedule time for you to have treatment the same day as your consultation?
- Do you have dental insurance that we can verify on your behalf?
Information needed to verify your insurance coverage:
- Insurance carrier name
- Who is the primary subscriber on the insurance plan?
- Primary subscriber's DOB and ID number. If different, the patient's DOB.
- Group number
What you can expect from us prior to your appointment:
- We will contact your dental insurance company to verify your coverage and once we receive your coverage details we will contact you (within 24 hours of making your appointment) to go over this information.
- We will provide you with our best estimate of what portion you are responsible for based on your insurance coverage.
- We will give you a courtesy call as a reminder of your appointment.
What you can expect from us following your appointment:
- We will send a case card to your referring doctor, providing them with pre-op and post-op digital x-rays and operative notes and details.
- You will receive a follow-up phone call the next day from one of our doctor's assistants to see how you are feeling following your treatment.
- We will file your insurance claim and provide them with any follow up information or x-rays they require.
- Please read this After Care instructions document about what to do after your treatment.
*Please note that any costs provided to you are only an estimate based on the information provided to us by your insurance company and based on the estimated procedures. We do everything in our power to make these estimates as accurate as possible; however, unforeseen difficulties in procedures or inaccurate information provided to us by others at times cause these estimates to differ. These costs will be due at the time of your appointment.
*Please bring with you your endodontic referral slip and any radiographs (x-rays). However, we will take our own radiographs (x-rays) so that we may provide you with a comprehensive diagnosis.
Through this exchange of information we hope that you will feel informed regarding all aspects of your treatment.